We are OPEN and here for you. Please call 208-888-7300 or click here schedule your pet’s appointment online.
In addition to our regular appointments, we are also offering:
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off for appointments
- Curbside pick-up of medication and food
- Convenient online curbside check-in service
- Pet pick-up and transportation
- Telemedicine – video conference with a veterinarian if you are unable to come in
- Medication delivery
We are providing curbside care. Please call 208-888-7300 when you arrive. We will check you in and make sure that you are safe and comfortable.
Here’s what to expect:
- If your visit is for an exam, please check in from your car via our convenient online curbside check-in service and we will assist you.
- If you are picking up food or medication, please call ahead to order and we will call you when your pet’s order is ready. When you arrive, please check in via our convenient online curbside check-in service and we’ll bring it to your car.
- If you are dropping off or picking up for a procedure or bathing, we will have a technician meet you at the curb to transfer your pet.
- Please do not come to the hospital if you are feeling sick or if you are self-quarantined due to exposure or high risk. To assist you in these situations we offer telemedicine for sick, self-quarantined, or high-risk clients. We also offer pet pick up and transportation for high-risk clients who are not currently sick with fever, sore throat, or respiratory symptoms.
- Exceptional patient care remains our top priority. We are currently going above and beyond to ensure that we can provide the best care possible for your pet during this difficult time
Please stay safe and healthy, everyone.
The Doctors and Staff at River City Veterinary Hospital