Need someone to look after your pet the next time you have to leave town?
Trust the skilled, compassionate team at River City Veterinary Hospital!
Come. Stay. Play.
Fur is our favorite accessory, and your pets are our passion.
Our beautiful, spacious pet resort has been upgraded to accommodate pets of all sizes and provide as comfortable a stay as possible. Your cat or dog will be cared for by a friendly face he or she is already familiar with while you are away. We even have a webcam and an app so you can check in and see how your loved one is doing in your absence.
Our guests enjoy a number of amenities, including but not limited to:
- Spacious suites
- Separate areas dedicated specifically to either cats or dogs
- Daily exercise. Daycare available for lots of playtime with new fur-friends
- Clean and cozy suites with fluffy comfy bedding
- Clean, fresh water is always available
- Royal Canin GI specially made to prevent stomach upset is fed to our canine guests (unless you bring your own food)
- Royal Canin GI Moderate Calorie to our feline guests, to help diminish any stress induced GI upset that might come with staying in a new place away from familiar surroundings (unless you bring your own food)
- Cats have their own area away from the dogs with spacious suites and look out of a large bay of windows. Each cat gets individual time outside of their suite daily.
- Kong-sicles and other treats are avaible
- We can administer any medication or special care your pet needs
All of our suites feature glass doors and we have a variety of sizes, our largest size going up to 24 square feet but most being closer to 5 square feet. Our larger suites are used for multi-dog families and/or very large dogs. We use the weight or combined weights to determine who goes in the larger suites, ensuring our guests enjoy the space they need.
Feline guests enjoy luxury accommodations, with an extra wide windowsill for snoozing in the afternoon sun. They can also enjoy plenty of time outside their suite to explore or play with fun cat toys. Only one cat (or family of cats) is allowed out at a time to ensure the safety and comfort of all guests. We split up the day so each cat gets equal time. Feline suites also feature divider panels that can be removed so multiple cats can share the same duplex if desired. We invite you to come take a tour of our Certified Cat Friendly facility, to see for yourself the soothing environment your kitty will play in.
If your loved one requires special medical care, medical boarding is available. We require an exam for all medical boarders and boarding charges can be determined based on your pet’s special needs.
For safety reasons, dogs must be current on Bordetella (within the last 12 months), Distemper/Parvo, and Rabies Vaccinations prior to boarding. Distemper/Parvo and Rabies must be administered at least 14 days prior to boarding or daycare. Bordatella must be administered at least 7 days before boarding or daycare. Dogs over 6 months old must be spayed or neutered to participate in daycare. Cats must be current on Rabies, Upper Respiratory and Panleukopenia Vaccinations prior to boarding. While not required, we strongly recommend that your cat is also current on the Leukemia vaccine. All required feline vaccines must be completed at least 14 days prior to boarding.
- Dogs – $50/night. $27/night for an additional dog in the same suite (up to 2 dogs only).
- Daycare (full-day) – $21/day
- Daycare (half-day – 6 hours or less) – $15
- Daycare per hour – $5
- Daycare with your overnight stay – $13.00
- Download our app and collect stamps toward rewards, such as outdoor playtime, half day passes, free nail trims, or half price bath & brush.
- Daycare Splash Zone (water feature) – $5
- Pet Resort Baths – $25 small dog, $40 large dog. Extra charge if matted or very large.
- Cats – $19/night. $14/night for an additional cat in a shared suite (up to 2 cats only).
- Each cat gets individual time out in the cat room with large windows and windowsill to sit on and enjoy the sunshine. There is a large cat tree to explore and stretch their legs on while they are out.
- Discount after 14 days on cat resort stay and daycare add to boarding: cat boarding over 14 days = $16/night, dog daycare add to boarding over 14 days = $10/day
Check out our menu of additional amenities when you arrive. We have lots of ways to spoil your pets!
Traveling can be stressful enough without the added worry of how your pet is doing in your absence. Let our Pet Resort provide you with the peace of mind you need to enjoy your time away. Contact us today to schedule your companion’s next stay with us!
First night or Daycare for new pet resort clients