Could your furry family member use a pampering session?
River City Veterinary Hospital offers professional pet grooming services for all sizes and breeds of dogs and cats. Proper pet grooming is essential to keeping your pet happy and healthy. Regular grooming also lets us evaluate the health of your pet’s skin, making it possible to spot potential problems so they can be addressed.
Our grooming salon provides your pet with some healthy pampering. We believe grooming is important to your loved one’s overall health, so we take it very seriously. We also think it should be fun. Our salon has the latest products to ensure that your pet leaves looking and feeling his or her very best.
Grooming services include:
- Bath, Brush and Trim – bath, blow dry, nail trim, ear cleaning, and trimming hair underneath tail, tummy and feet
- Bath, Brush and Haircut – includes all of the above plus a haircut
- Tooth Brushing
- Dremel Nails
- Special Shampoo and Re-moisturizer
- Nail Polish
- Shed Control Treatment – shampoo and conditioner is used that is designed to help remove the undercoat with extra brushing by the groomer
- Mini-Makeover – includes a nail, face, and feet trim, sanitary shave and 15 minute brush out
- Puppy Massage – helps relieve anxiety and joint/muscle pain
- Sedation Grooming
Puppy Grooming Package
Our puppy grooming package is designed to get young puppies accustomed to the groomer and slowly ease them into the process. Our puppy groom includes:
- Bath, Blow Dry and Brush
- Nail Trim
- Sanitary Trim
- Trimming of the hair around the face and feet (not a full haircut yet so he/she can get used to the experience)
- Clipper Acclimation
To be eligible for this puppy grooming, your puppy must be less than 13 weeks old.