Why Choose River City?
Being a pet owner is about so much more than just opening your home to an animal. It’s about boisterous greetings and snuggles on the couch after a long day. It’s about chin scratches and belly rubs, treats and toys. Most of all, it’s about sharing your heart and learning what unconditional love and unwavering loyalty truly feel like.
At River City Veterinary Hospital, a Meridian veterinarian, we understand the deep connection you share with your animal companion. In fact, we know that he or she is more like a four-legged family member than merely a pet. That’s because, beyond who we are as veterinary professionals, we’re pet parents just like you. We know firsthand this amazing journey, with all of its ups and downs, joys and challenges. In fact, it’s our personal experiences with animals that make our care so unique.
When you entrust us with the well-being of your cherished companion, you’ll get more than just a doctor for your pet. You’ll get warm greetings by name and true camaraderie. You’ll get honest, open communication and a partnership that includes you as part of your loved one’s health care team. Moreover, you’ll get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we adore your furry friend just as much as you do. That’s something you simply won’t receive anywhere else.
Our services are comprehensive and modern, designed to support every need that arises for your pet throughout his or her lifetime. Whether it’s a routine checkup, an advanced diagnostic test, life-saving surgery or a simple grooming session, we’ve got you covered. Our goal is to become your trusted resource – your one-stop-shop – delivering all of your pet care needs in one convenient location.
Are you new to the Meridian or Eagle area? Perhaps you recently welcomed a new four-legged addition to your family. Or, maybe you’re just seeking a Veterinary partner who will treat you and your pet with the respect, compassion and individual attention you both deserve. Whatever the reason, we invite you to come see what we’re all about. Call us today, or better yet, stop by and visit with us. Our doors and our arms are always open. See you soon!
Step One: Request Your Pet’s Appointment
You can easily request an appointment for your pet by calling us at 208-888-7300 or by submitting a request online. If your appointment is requested online, you can expect to hear from us same- or next-day to confirm your appointment time and provide next steps.
Step Two: Fill Out Our New Client Form
Once your pet’s appointment has been scheduled, you will be asked to fill out our new client form. This can be done and submitted entirely online, or by downloading the form and bringing it to your pet’s appointment.
Pandemic Protocols: What To Expect At Your Pet’s Appointment
We are OPEN and here for you during COVID-19. In addition to our regular appointments, we are also offering:
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off for appointments
- Curbside pick-up of medication and food
- Pet pick-up and transportation
- Telemedicine – video conference with a veterinarian if you are unable to come in
- Medication delivery
When You Arrive
Please check in online using our convenient curbside check-in service.
Here’s what to expect:
- If your visit is for an exam, please call from your car and we will assist you.
- If you are picking up food or medication, please call ahead to order and we will call you when your pet’s order is ready. When you arrive, call us and we’ll bring it to your car.
- If you are dropping off or picking up for a procedure or bathing, we will have a technician meet you at the curb to transfer your pet.
- Please do not come to the hospital if you are feeling sick or if you are self-quarantined due to exposure or high risk. To assist you in these situations we offer telemedicine for sick, self-quarantined, or high-risk clients. We also offer pet pick up and transportation for high-risk clients who are not currently sick with fever, sore throat, or respiratory symptoms.
- Exceptional patient care remains our top priority. We are currently going above and beyond to ensure that we can provide the best care possible for your pet during this difficult time
Please stay safe and healthy, everyone.
The Doctors and Staff at River City Veterinary Hospital